E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am not able to get into my words with friends. About a…

Customer Question
I am not able...

I am not able to get into my words with friends.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

About a week ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

How do I do this ?

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not know what information the Kindle wants me to use.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.