E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am having trouble updating my Cr Card details to enable…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble updating my Cr Card details to enable buying another book.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Where can I find this info?

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I am putting in my mobile number and what I think should be my password ***** an area that is so hard to see( it it so tiny).

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

My new Cr Card number for future reference.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: MD.SADIQUE, Engineer replied 7 months ago
MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

We can edit your credit card info in your Amazon account via your computer.

Are you able to access the Amazon account associated with your Kindle?