E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am having trouble updating my Cr Card details to enable…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble updating my Cr Card details to enable buying another book.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Where can I find this info?

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I am putting in my mobile number and what I think should be my password ***** an area that is so hard to see( it it so tiny).

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

My new Cr Card number for future reference.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: MD.SADIQUE, Engineer replied 5 months ago
MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

We can edit your credit card info in your Amazon account via your computer.

Are you able to access the Amazon account associated with your Kindle?

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician