E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I received a message of "difficulty processing your payment,

Customer Question
I received a message...

I received a message of "difficulty processing your payment, so are unable to proceed with your Kindle order (#D01-8720899-4733049). I fear hackers and con artists so am contacting you to be sure I am dealing with Amazon - kindle not amazone or some other fraud

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

This is first time - it may just be a need to renew an expired credit card or one that I had cancelled (to get a replacement that had no annual fee)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

This is it, I tried the https: log-in from the error email sent me, but the google search couldn't connect - you were the best looking option -

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: MD.SADIQUE, Engineer replied 7 months ago
MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.