E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I change/update my credit card info? Nook HD plus.

Customer Question
How do I change/update...

How do I change/update my credit card info?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Nook HD plus. bntv600

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I opened sttinf

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I opened settings and tried all the choices.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Technician replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Technician

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Go to your web browser, to the Barnes and Noble home page, click on Sign In if not signed in already, sign in if not signed in already. Then, go to

Manage Default Payment

and there, Edit to change the credit card info to update it to current status, and also select 'Make Default' next to that edited corrected and current credit card info listing.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.