E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I got a new kindle and I cannot register it. I keep getting…

Customer Question
I got a new...

I got a new kindle white and I cannot register it. I keep getting a message that my registry is invalid.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Just got it yesterday and have been trying for about 2 hours this morning. Never had any problems in the past with my previous kindle

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that it won't permit me to register

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.