E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Not working with router. How do u find that. Computer hard…

Customer Question
Not working with router ...

Not working with router

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

How do u find that

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Computer hard wired phone is working

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Was working yesterday

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 7 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
Which Kindle model do you have? Fire, Paperwhite, etc..
Talked to Kindle tech and he said I have to pay $90 for new program. Told him to shove it and bought new kindle for $39
Okay,
Is everything good now?