E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I ran down my amazon kindle battery pretty low. despite

Customer Question
I ran down my...

I ran down my amazon kindle battery pretty low. despite plugging it in overnight, the battery still shows low. it did not recharge. what can be done?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Just last night. i just plugged into recharger likes always.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Battery shows up on screen in very low battery image. in red.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No. my kindle is now recharging. thank you