E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

How do i up date my Load and Go card. Kindle paperwhite.

Customer Question
How do i up...

How do i up date my Load and Go card

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kindle paperwhite

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Along time iwant to buy books .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a load and go card .i live in australia

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician