E-Readers

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
It looks as though my Paperwhite will no longer recharge
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
It looks as though my Paperwhite will no longer recharge i.e. the battery must be kerput. Do I buy another Paperwhite or is it possible to replace the battery? (I'd prefer that because I have close to… read more
My kindle paperwhite allows me into the store but won't
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Self Employed
My kindle paperwhite allows me into the store but won't bring up the book I want to buy. It highlights it but will go no further. … read more
I have a Kindle fire which i purchased in the USA i live in
Richard, IT Manager
i have a Kindle fire which i purchased in the USA i live in Australia everything has been great until my credit card expired and a new one issued with a new expiry date . my account is***@******.*** i have managed to give you an updated credit card number but my kindle is not working as it has before. i did have the Kindle version of the NewYork Times but i can not get it back . i have a second Kindle which is allowing me to buy books but not current Kindle Tony Otton***@******.*** can you assist me in updating my password … read more
How do I load a file of a book onto my Kindle. I have just
GeekGal
GeekGal, IT Director
How do I load a file of a book onto my Kindle White … read more
I am in Australia and have been gifted a Kindle Paper. I
Josh, It Support Specialist
Hello, I am in Australia and have been gifted a Kindle Paper White. I have registered the device and also have redeemed a gift voucher. How do I set the kindle to debit from the gift voucher balance a… read more
Unable to download books since card expiry.new date shows on
Cris
Cris, electronics technician
unable to download books since card expiry.new date shows on my account but downloads not possible … read more
I can not complete a purchase for my kindle It says credit
Rusty
Rusty, Audio Video Technician
I can not complete a purchase for my kindle It says credit card set-up. I have spent all day yesterday trying to reset my credit card on amazon but still can not purchase. I have not used the kindle f… read more
I need to up date my credit card details as I bought 5 books
Richard, IT Manager
I need to up date my credit card details as I bought 5 books and my details is out dated. … read more
My Kindle Paperwhite with all my books on it was recently
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
My Kindle Paperwhite with all my books on it was recently stolen. I plan to buy another but will I be able to recover on the new one all the books I had on my stolen Kindle. Regards...Neil Blincow(###… read more
I am trying to regiter my paperwhite as it was my late wifes
Louie, Senior Technician
I am trying to regiter my paperwhite as it was my late wifes and I get a message that my email address is already in use … read more
HOW TO I SYNC MY KINDLE PAPERWHITE TO I-PAD, HOW TO I CHECK
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, self employed
HOW TO I CHECK FOR MY CURRENT ACOUNT DETAILS AND EMAIL DETAILS ON AMAZON ACCOUNT SO I CAN SYNC I-PAD … read more
L the title of a book Ibought and read on my kindle a year
Richard, IT Manager
l the title of a book Ibought and read on my kindle a year ago. Iwant an alphalist by title of books I purchased i 2015 and 2016 How do I get this information? … read more
Do you hancle kindle? about 2 years old "paperwhite" I have
Cris
Cris, electronics technician
I have tried for an hour and a half to find a phone no for support --- none. I have re started and then re set, to no avail. Problem is --- Having read what I thought was a book but turned out to be a sample, I tried to accept the offer to buy the whole book. I was told that I had purchased it on 2nd March. Every time I clicked on the book I was sent to the sample … read more
I have 4 Kindles under the same account as my family and I
Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, E-Readers Technician
I have 4 Kindles under the same account as my family and I share books. We have reached 500 books in the archived books and have also 500 books active to be read. How many books can we have altogether… read more
I have a kindle reader and now bought a kindle white paper
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I have a kindle reader and now bought a kindle white paper how do I trans fer my books over and if I buy new books will they go to my new Kindle… read more
Have Kindle Paperwhite. Just completed a bk. How do I order
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Computer Technican
Have Kindle Paperwhite. Just completed a bk. How do I order my next bk. & how much is left on my gift certificate?… read more
I live in Australia and bought a kindle as a birthday gift
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Computer Technican
I live in Australia and bought a kindle as a birthday gift for my son who lives in South Africa, I would like to download some books onto the kindle before I give it to him. How do I go about register… read more
what is the difference of buying a kindle in Australia or America,
Pete, Senior Engineer
what is the difference of buying a kindle in Australia or America, what are my advantage? as the prices are different. cheers… read more