E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am able to download a book i ordered on my smart phone but…

Customer Question
I am able to...

I am able to download a book i ordered on my smart phone but cannot figure out how to see the book on my laptop. Can you help, please?

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your e-reader?

I was reading the book from the beginning on my smartphone, but would like to read it on my laptop as well

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

No i have not , but my lap top works fine in every other instance

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No ty

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Please do NOT call me!!!!!!

Is this for Amazon?