E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Since connecting to NBN my kindle will not accept my new…

Customer Question
Since connecting to NBN...

Since connecting to NBN my kindle will not accept my new WI-FI details just says WI-FI error information incomplete what can I do ?

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Kindle?

No just says 0 networks

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes computer and phone all work fine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

no thank you I worked it out myself you can send me back my payment if you wold regards Hans *******