E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My cat knocked my Nook Simple Touch off the table while I…

Customer Question
Hello. My cat...

Hello. My cat knocked my Nook Simple Touch off the table while I had it charging and I cannot get it to charge now. I have two charge cords and tried them both but still cannot get it to charge. Is it possible that the usb port could be damaged?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

I have the Barnes & Noble Nook Simple Touch.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I hadn't used my Nook for quite a while and about a year ago, I got it out and put it to charge and that is when the cat knocked it off the table.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried using the two cords, the soft reset etc......nothing.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.