E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I Want the new Nook galaxy tablet that retails for $149.99.

Customer Question
I Want the new...

I Want the new Nook galaxy tablet that retails for $149.99. Can I transfer my books from my Nook 4.1 to the new one? Is it difficult to do because I am technology handicapped ?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?

I do not know. In order to find it, I have to go to another page and st this one off

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

I do not get the question

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Yes, you can.

When you register the new Nook to your account, it will automatically download all books on the account for you.