E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can't log into my skype. Last night. I have not and don't…

Customer Question
I can't log into...

I can't log into my skype

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Last night

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

I have not and don't know what to do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to get the Skype working I am expecting a call

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I was able to fix it my self this morning.
I