E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a problem with my kindle touch, i cannot buy books it…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** have a problem with my kindle touch , i cannot buy books it is telling me that i don't have a valiad credit card for my amazon account. i have been into my amazon account and have up dated my card details but i am still getting the same response from my kindle can you please tell me what i need to do as i am not tech savvy thanks

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Only just started, updated my card details and re started the kindle

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.