E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kindle has jamed so I can't do anything with it. Please…

Customer Question
My kindle has jamed...

My kindle has jamed so I can't do anything with it. Please help! Jo

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

It started playing up earlier in the week when I tried to order a book, but today it jamed. I have tried holding the bottom button but to no avail

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

For some reason it has decided not for some reason it won't accept my card so I can't buy new books

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and use it.

Let me know the results please

Thank you