E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I purchased 2 Paperwhite and Amazon set them up, by adding…

Customer Question
I purchased 2 Paperwhite...

I purchased 2 Paperwhite and Amazon set them up, by adding to our account...ready to go when received I have been using both the Kindle Fires (which we prefer) and the paperwhite. My husband just told me he couldn't figure out how to use it and apparently touched something which wiped all the presets that you did on his. ( I cannot find the paperwork at this time.) He is in the beginning stages of dementia, so could I return his? If so how and what is needed. The boxes apparently have been misplaced also. The password ***** II have does not work in resetting this and I have it on file for our regular account so never use it)

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

He said he didn't know, that he has had problems since it came. (he didn't tell me until tonight.)

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

No where is that?

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Is it possible to return his as apparently it is beyond his capabilities at this time.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Must have reached by mistake as I was trying amazon kindle help and was directed here. I thought it was funny that they charged. Please cancel the billing info and have a Merry Christmas.
The program won't let me rate you and log out.