E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am unable to add any books. Amazon Kindle, model D0091 FCC…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to add any books.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Amazon Kindle , model D0091 FCC ID X7N-0610

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

It has been about 2 months. I called, thought it was fixed, but I was wrong,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

There are several expired boos that I cannot delete.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 5 months ago

May I know what is exactly happening when you are trying to add books in your Kindle? also have you tried restarting your Kindle? you can try restarting your kindle Press and hold the Power button for seven seconds until the Power dialogue box appears, and then tap Restart.

Note: If the Power dialogue box doesn't appear, press and hold the Power button for a full 40 seconds until your device restarts.

Let me know if it works for you?

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician