E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Need to reset backto factory settings. Amazon kindle fire.

Customer Question
Need to reset backto...

Need to reset backto factory settings

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Amazon kindle fire

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle Fire? What have you tried so far?

About a month. tried to swipe down and reset, but it keeps asking for the password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To do this, enter in the password ***** until it asks you if you wish to reset the Kindle

Choose yes and it will then reset it so you can setup the Kindle again like new.

Let me know the results please

Thank you