E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Just got my replacement kindle which is the black fire HD 8…

Customer Question
Just got my replacement...

Just got my replacement kindle which is the black fire HD 8 tablet and I am getting an authentication problem. using my normal password ***** it is not working. what am I doing wrong?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your Kindle?

I'm charging it right now, maybe not enough power yet?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

I'm doing that now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't know enough yet. Still getting the same code. Thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.