E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a kindle fire that keeps saying authentication

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a kindle fire that keeps saying authentication problems. I had a nice kindle and it did that where I used to live and I thought the kindle was bad so I bought a new one and the same thing is happening

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Kindle Fire?

This one I just got back in the summer. It's yellow

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kindle Fire?

Nothing, I know nothing about technology

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

No i think i am good

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Let me make sure I understood correctly. It says "Authentication Problem" when you try to connect to the wifi, am I right?

my bar for the connection doesn't com on
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Does it happen only with this kindle or all your wireless devices like phones, laptops?

no need for help anymore.thank you
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know whether your problem is resolved?

no thank you I don't want to call
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can contact Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.
Thank you so much for contacting JustAnswer.