E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I've ordered a book for my kindle and it didn't download.

Customer Question
I've ordered a book...

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your Kindle?

First time today

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Yes. It also stated "sync didn't work, try again later".

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No nothing else.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I need to change my password ***** it is not working, but when I put in my email address it states that it is not a valid email address. What does that mean!!!! This is the only email address I have!!