E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Got a new kindle reader and can't seem to get it connected…

Customer Question
Got a new kindle...

Got a new kindle reader and can't seem to get it connected to the wi fi

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Kindle?

Gotta check on that. one minute

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything. I'm not the best when it comes to computers

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

May I know the exact make and model of your kindle?