E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I keep getting the message that my roku box cannot connect…

Customer Question
I keep getting the...

I keep getting the message that my roku box cannot connect to Amazon

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Yes it says we are unable to connect with Amazon video. Please contact Amazon.com/video help.

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Connected to the tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

This has been happening since yesterday. No service at all.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please remove the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!