E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Just never got it to work. Amazon kindle. Nothing, don't…

Customer Question
Just never got it...

Just never got it to work.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Amazon kindle

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Nothing, don't have any idea, had it forb 1-2 years, never got it to work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No. just help.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What difficulty are you having with the Kindle? Will it not turn on?

Connect the device to a charger for a few hours, then HOLD the power button for 15 or 20 seconds and let me know if that works?

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Pete, Engineer