E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How can I borrow a ebook from public liabary. Glow lite new…

Customer Question
How can I borrow...

How can I borrow a ebook from public liabary

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Glow lite new model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

It sounds like you want to borrow Ebook from public library in this case please click on this link http://www.youranswerplace.org/sites/default/files/ckfinder/files/Nook%20Download.pdf and follow the instructions and let me know if it works for you.