E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My nook reader said nook is not working for three or four…

Customer Question
My nook reader said...

My nook reader said nook is not working for three or four days the library would come on and when I selected a book it would shortly say nook is not working what should I do

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Its a Samsung, I'm not sure of the model, its color and about a year oldl

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?

Turned it off and on it seems like most of the other programs are functional

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

If you wait a moment I can likely turn it on and get the model number

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

Please try to soft reset your nook once follow the below steps:

Let me know if it works for you if it does not we will try alternate solution.

1. Press and hold the power button for 20 seconds, then release the power button.

2. Press the power button again for 2 seconds to turn on your tablet.