E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My mothers kindle has suddenly stopped connecting to her…

Customer Question
Hi. My mothers kindle...

Hi. My mothers kindle has suddenly stopped connecting to her home wifi. I managed to connect it to my phone using hotspot. MY own kindle connected easily with her home wifi... Tried turning it off and on - but it still does not show as an option. I also tried to connect manually typing in the wifi name and password... Any other suggestions ?

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Kindle?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Cris, Technician replied 8 months ago
Cris
Cris, Technician
Hi thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist. Please ignore phone and remote request they are automated through the website.Which Kindle model is having the issue?