E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

My Reader has been attached to me like my belly button since…

Customer Question
My Reader has been...

My Reader has been attached to me like my belly button since the original purchase in 1984. I was having a snack at one of the local Mc Donlds but naturally had to wash my hands so I set it on top of the soap dispenser. Having just being released for the hospital, where my Kindle was a "keep your sanity" after the Hip was replaced, using my cane to get around walked out of the wash room, placed my order, left the diner got "down the road" and having the problem of moving after the surgery I called the diner and got a young lad by the name of Christopher, explained the situation and asked him to please check the rest room and it would be on top of the dispenser. Now the situation that evening was that there were only 5 customers there. A father with his two very small daughters and an elderly lady. He went back checked and told me that there was NO KINDLE. This long dissertation is wanting to know having the serial # can any of the tech areas trace to determine whether my unit is being used since STUPID ME did not have a pass word but did have 292 books archived which shows on my Kindle reading account.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

Two weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

No I didn't due to ignorance was not aware of such a tool.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No other than if you would need my serial number.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician