E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have not used it a time. Do not know password. Amazon

Customer Question
I have not used...

I have not used it a long time. Do not know password.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Amazon Kindle at least 5 years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Tried other passwords not effective

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No . If you can I would be grateful

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

replied 7 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the model number of the kindle? So that I can help you in resetting the password.

Device passcode not enabled. No modle number found.
 replied 7 months ago

Are you able to navigate any setting in the Kindle? Or are you able to access your Kindle? The reason why I am asking is we will reset the entire kindle if the kindle is locked out.