E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I accidentally set my new kindle paper to Japanese (I think)

Customer Question
I accidentally set my...

I accidentally set my new kindle paper white to Japanese (I think) and since I can't read it, I can't get it back to English

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I just took it out of the box. I tried a factory reset but it didn't work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you follow please the steps in this video to change the language as whilst you cannot read the text, the items and their placement in the list is still the same

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaHtr243Prs

When you go to select the language you will see English as English

Let me know please how you go

Thank you