E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

THE BACK LIGHT IS OFF AND IT KEEPS SAYING I NEED TO PLUGH IT…

Customer Question
THE BACK LIGHT IS...

THE BACK LIGHT IS OFF AND IT KEEPS SAYING I NEED TO PLUGH IT IN BUT I HAD IT PLUGGED IH ALL NIGHT. iT SAYS 100 PERCENT.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

I haven't had it very long. I don't know other than Kindle fire

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Kindle Fire?

Several months.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kindle Fire?

I only read books. Now I casn hardly see anything cause the back light is off.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

I got this tp replacemy other tablet cause it started giving me trouble.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you. Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished. This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please. Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds. Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and use it. Let me know the results please Thank you