E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I live in Spain. My PC/Kindle purchases are via

Customer Question
I live in Spain...

I live in Spain. My PC/Kindle purchases are via kindle.es---NO problems. I have a Kindle paperwhite and it will not connect me to my WiFi via thee router-says the password, which works on PC is incorrect. I deleted all the saves amazon passwords and reinput the password from my PC router-SAME message. Assist please

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

A few days ago there were no problwems

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No other problems

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, this is the password ***** you elect your wifi network to connect correct?

And when it fails, what is the exact error it gives?

Please let me know

Thank you

The password ***** a Movistar router is the 'clave' given under the unit. This has been checked and reinput several times.

Hi there

It seems you may have missed my initial message to you, know problem I will repeat it below

Please let me know

Thank you

I do NOT wish to transfer to a telephone line

You are referring to a service the website offers, which being optional, can be ignored if you do not wish to use it.

Please ignore it and reply here to my last question I sent you please

I tried to use my Kindle Paperwhite aand was unable to contact because the machine 'said' that my password ***** incorrect. I checked my PC and all Kindle worked.
It showed the correct Network name used for my PC as well

ok... are you seeing my messages at all still? As for some reason you are not replying to the questions, I have been asking.

Is there a particular reason for this?

I have seen and replied to each of your messages

I will repeat the questions again, as I till need you to answer these please

They are below in bold

Please let me know

Thank you

I do keep trying to X out the continuing message regarding telephone calls which I do NOT want

ok

I do see my own last resp[onse. My Kindle is recognising my network name but bot m,y input of the corrrect password. The PC works fine with Kindle.es
I am, going to try switching to another expert since this contact has failed
I am baffled by the message in green above. I was under the impression, originally, that I was contacting amazon which whom I have had excellent service for the last 10 years-I was surprised to discover that my Help request was transferred to a commercial pay site but willing to do that for what was stated to be a 100% guaranteed service then abandoned with a suggestion that a} My responses were not being received then b} I may receive another contact in 24 hours.
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer.

Do you still need assistance with this?

NO!
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask.
And thank you so much for contacting Just Answer.
You can also directly write back to me
https://www.justanswer.com/electronics/expert-suhasini/
I wish you have an awesome day ahead!

Why are the robots continuing to say you have an answer then repeating all of yesterdays NON-answers?
Then a message saying FREE for a week Answers Then a message saying 20 euros
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago

I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you with site-related issues or payment related issue. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support