E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My nook will not download any books even though I am

Customer Question
My nook will not...

My nook will not download any books even though I am connected to the internet at a condo on Kauai. It keeps giving the message: Nook cloud encountered an unexpected problem while loading. VERY FRUSTRATING!

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

Yes and the e-reader tells me I am connected, but then it won’t work and then says I need a wifi connection when I already have one.

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes, phones and IPADS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Also a book I purchased last night, actually two of them do not even appear in my library though I received an email saying they are in my library, or should be.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 7 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!Try removing/forgetting the WiFi network, then reconnect to the WiFi network.
Follow these steps on your nook please.
Tap the network to which you are connected, and then tap the Forget command. This erases previous settings for the connection. Then tap the same WiFi network name and see if it works.
Tried that 3 times and it didn’t work — now getting message I told you about the webpage address might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address. I didn’t realized these charges were going to piggyback. I am not satisfied with the service so please reimburse me for the charges.
Nothing you have said has helped at all. Please reimburse.