E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

A book I can't get out of since there should be one I've…

Customer Question
A book I can't...

A book I can't get out of since there should be one I've bought since

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Apple 4

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Been going on since kindle picture of little boy changed.tried every thing I can think of!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm frusterated

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.