E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have changed my e-mail address and consequently cannot…

Customer Question
I have changed my...

I have changed my e-mail address and consequently cannot receive my log in verification code. Old:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

New:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

How do I do a factory reset?

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.