E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I'm actually trying to find help with my Amazon Fire Stick.

Customer Question
I'm actually trying to...

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Fire?

I just got the fire stick a day or two ago. It works fine but I need help getting to a browser so I can stream my regular TV stuff (xfinity tv)

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Android Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

No. thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What do you mean by a regular browser?