E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am attempting to change my password to purchase coins from…

Customer Question
I am attempting to...

I am attempting to change my password ***** purchase coins from one of the casinos I use. I am sent a code to enter and then Amazon states it is not valid, This has happened several times. Not sure what to do next.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Amazon device?

I am on my tablet right now.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not sure what other information is needed.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need assistance. I am not always on my laptop or tablet. Thank you

Do you need to reset the password ***** Amazon?

My tablet is on Amazon and when I attempt to purchase it is through Amazon. I have changed the password ***** with no problems.

Hi Harry. Sorry that you have not received my responses. I am not that good on the computer. I went to the link you
and ended up with a question page for legal issues. I will not have time to be on my devices until after Christmas, so you can work with other customers. Merry Christmas and we will try again next week.
io

Merry Christmas to you as well