E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

The screen is stuck at computer set up. I cannot get back to…

Customer Question
The screen is stuck...

The screen is stuck at computer set up . I cannot get back to my library page I tried reinstalling the reader but nothing is happening how do I get back to the normal ereader menu

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your e-reader?

Yesterday. All day

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

The reader started to act up while I was reading it would not go into the following page. this is when the trouble started with it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the model of the reader please?

Thank you