E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I bought 2 ekindle orders by mistake. I ordered it by

Customer Question
I bought 2 ekindle...

I bought 2 ekindle orders by mistake

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I ordered it by mistake about 20 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I wanted to buy the book and got into kindle by mistake and clicked on one click. I do not want any kindle products

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.