E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I bought a new kindle fire less than 3 months ago and it has…

Customer Question
I bought a new...

I bought a new kindle fire less than 3 months ago and it has already frozen and inoperable. is there any kind of warranty

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your Kindle Fire?

Sat morning it still had 37% charge when it froze

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Yes it does nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Is it a lost cause I think I am going thru kindle withdrawl

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When you hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Did the screen turn off?