E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a Kindle paper. Have anew credit card and am now

Customer Question
I have a Kindle...

I have a Kindle paper white. Have anew credit card and am now unable to purchase books on kindle. My new credit card details are with my amazon. Uk account and I am able to shop there with it but not able to link to my kindle or get audio books on my cell phone or kindle on cell.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Tried since yesterday. been to manage my devices on Amzazon,uk site

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the exact message you get please when you try to purchase a book?

Please let me know

Thank you

You do not have a valid vcredit card for your amazon account. You can szet up your default credit card now on http://www.amazon.com/mycd by selecting Settings.I have tried this with no result
I do not want to talk

Thanks

If you do the instructions I give below

Visit the page for your account - https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle

- Log into using your Amazon account (the same Amazon account you have registered on your Kindle)

On the right side select "Settings"

Under 'Kindle Payment Settings' (first option)

Click 'Edit Payment Method'

Change your credit card details.

Restart your Kindle and it will update

What then happens?

Please let me know