E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Help I lost all my contacts as I changed the email and i…

Customer Question
Please help I lost...

Please help I lost all my contacts as I changed the email and i need to put the old name in as my drs etc send items by mail I cant get it off please change it i changed my password i need you to put back

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Customer:***@******.*** instead of [email protected] now

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

How

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

What due i due

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.