E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

When I attempt to look at the 'store' on my kindle I receive…

Customer Question
When I attempt to...

When I attempt to look at the 'store' on my kindle I receive the message that it is currently unavailable. Try again at a later time. I have tried later over the last two hours but still receive the message.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Today is the first time and I have been receiving the message for the last tow hours. I checked settings to verify that the wifi was properly connected. Also checked that my device was properly registered.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.