E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I would like to send a Kindle book as gift but last time I…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to send a Kindle book as gift but last time I tried it just came to me. Advice Please?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I personally do not have a Kindle device - prefer hard copies but my friend uses kindle and so want to send her a kindle book.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it. Thanks

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician