E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can't change my credit card details can't find it on my…

Customer Question
Hi I can't...

Hi I can't change my credit card details can't find it on my account

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Where do i find the kindle info

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I have to change my credit card details as we were caught in a scam so I have not booked any books since december 2017

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

My account is***@******.*** password *****

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

To change any of your payment information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC or Laptop (NOTE: This can not be done from the Kindle directly).

You can update your card info directly at the link below through Amazon's site:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252570

If you need further assistance or get stuck- let me know. Before you go, could you please click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.