E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Kindle store unavailable. 2 hours. I want to buy a new book…

Customer Question
Kindle store unavailable Technician's...

Kindle store unavailable

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

2 hours. I want to buy a new book

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 7 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!This is usually caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a forced reboot, then your kindle will work normally again. Press and hold the power switch for a full 40 seconds, even after the screen goes black, then release.Then press the power button to restart if the device does not start up again on its own. Then try connecting to WiFi and sign in with your Amazon account info. Let me know what happens please.