E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Have new kindle cant seem to connent to wi-fi. Just recieved…

Customer Question
Have new kindle cant...

Have new kindle cant seem to connent to wi-fi

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Just recieved it yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No just connect please

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 7 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Can you tell me please what model of Kindle you have? If you aren't sure, please look for a serial number on the box that it came in and provide that.