E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Trying to access a book that Amazon says I own but it is not…

Customer Question
Trying to access a...

Trying to access a book that Amazon says I own but it is not in my content list. How do I access it?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Amazon device?

Oh, I can access my devices and content but the book does not appear there. When I ask for a download, it says I already own it and downloads it to my laptop. Do I have to read it from there. How do I get it on my original Kindle and my Fire?

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

I can access everything. I do not think I need to reset that.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Thomas, Technician replied 7 months ago
Thomas
Thomas, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help! I have a few questions....

What model Kindle device are we working with?

Have you checked the internet connection on your Kindle to verify it is online?