E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My Kindle Unlimited access stopped working today. I worked…

Customer Question
Hi my Kindle Unlimited...

Hi my Kindle Unlimited access stopped working today. I worked out I needed to update my credit card details %

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

Hi my Kindle Unlimited access stopped working today. I worked out it was because I needed to update my credit card details. I updated the details and tested my Kindle by trying to buy a book the message told me I do not ha e a valid default credit card. CN

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

No, if I change me credits card details do I need to reset my password?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you hopefully this will work

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To update your Kindle payment method:

1. Go to Manage Your Content and Devices.
  2. From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Digital Payment Settings.
  3. Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.
  4. Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Digital Payment Settings page where you can view your edited payment method.

If the Kindle still won't work, try restarting it by pressing and holding the power button for a minute to shut it down, then start it up again.

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------