E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

This is my third. The last one lasted 30 days and purchased…

Customer Question
This is my third...

This is my third . The last one lasted 30 days and purchased thru /best buy. /the warranty was 15 days, I have been traveling and off again. Purchased a Paperwhite today and cannot get connected as my old PW does not work. Frustrated is the understatement.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I just purchased the new Kindle today at Staples. I cannot get connected and have used the old PW which does not work. Sucks....so tired of this crap. Really....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to get on WiFi or I cannot use the Kindle. I already lost all of the books I have paid for....my PW does not work?????

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.